2016 Boutique Shopping Exhibitors
As part of this year's The Christmas Company ® 2016, the JLOCC has two options for participation, your own booth as an Exhibitor, or a table Mistletoe Madness (consignor)! Apply above!
The shopping extravaganza will be held Friday, November 18 to Saturday, November 19, 2016, with set up on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, CA. The Christmas Company ® will feature up to 120 specialty vendors from locations throughout the United States and attracts over 5,000 shoppers annually. Daily special events are also scheduled to enhance the shopper’s experience.
Why participate in The Christmas Company ®
- 41 years of tradition
- All proceeds benefit Orange County's underserved (Organizations are listed below)
- Two day shopping extravaganza
- Access to a variety of high-end shoppers from the local community
- Special events onsite to drive shopping traffic (see JLOCC website for details)
- Including a Casino Cocktail Night with food, wine, beer and tastings, Fancy Nancy Children’s Event and Girl’s Night Out
- A perfect time of year for holiday shopping
Funds brought in during 2016-2017 will support a variety of organizations and programs, including:
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation: Bear Hugs and Bear Necessities Program
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation: The Academy High School
- Grandma’s House of Hope
- Junior League Juniors
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Education Campaign
- Blind Children's Learning Center
- “DoneinaDay” Volunteer Events that Impact Orange County
- Teaching Children Proper Nutrition with Kids in the Kitchen Events
- Scholarship Awards
Questions? Contact LeLani Mandac Duckwitz or Melissa Lizotte, TCC Exhibitor Co-Chairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @shoptcc and Facebook - The Christmas Company page - and "Like" us!